CNBC and Inc. Media, the publisher of Inc. magazine, have announced details for The iCONIC Tour, a new three-part event series focusing on entrepreneurship, small business and innovation, bringing together some of the country's most dynamic business leaders and entrepreneurs.
The first conference is scheduled for May 19, 2015 at The Chicago Theater in Chicago. The second event is scheduled for June 23, 2015 at The Theatre at Ace Hotel in Los Angeles with the final conference in Washington, D.C. on November 11, 2015 at the Warner Theater. Tyler Mathisen, co-anchor of CNBC's "Power Lunch" and "Nightly Business Report" and Eric Schurenberg, president and editor-in-chief, Inc., will serve as the hosts for each event. Event sessions and interviews will be featured on multiple platforms including CNBC, CNBC.com and Inc.com.
Confirmed speakers for The iCONIC Tour include:
- Neil Blumenthal, co-founder and co-CEO, Warby Parker
- Elizabeth Cutler, co-founder, SoulCycle
- Seth Goldman, co-founder and TeaEO, Honest Tea
- Bert Jacobs, co-founder and chief executive optimist, Life is good
- Marcus Lemonis, chairman and CEO of Marcus Lemonis LLC as well as Camping World and Good Sam Enterprises and host of CNBC's "The Profit"
- Matt Maloney, founder and CEO, GrubHub
- Kevin Plank, founder and CEO, UnderArmour
- J.B. Pritzker, co-founder and managing partner, Pritzker Group
- Governor Bruce Rauner, the State of Illinois
- Eric Ryan, co-founder and chief brand architect, Method
- Marlo Thomas, actress, activist and author, It Ain't Over…Reinventing Your Life and Realizing Your Dreams Anytime, at Any Age
- Kip Tindell, founder and CEO, The Container Store
- Bayard Winthrop, founder and CEO, American Giant
In Chicago, CNBC's Kayla Tausche will conduct interviews and co-anchor "Squawk Alley" (M-F, 11AM-12PM ET) from the conference. CNBC's Kate Rogers, who covers small business and entrepreneurship for the network, will also report live from the conference for CNBC's Business Day programming.
As part of the agreement, CNBC and Inc. will also share content related to entrepreneurship, growth companies and innovation throughout the year on CNBC.com and Inc.com.
The first cross-platform sponsor of The iCONIC Tour is T-Mobile.
For more information about The iCONIC Tour, including registration and sponsorship opportunities, log on to: www.iconicconference.com