CNBC, MSNBC, NBC News and Telemundo will all be at the 'eMerge Americas' technology conference in Miami during the first week of May.
As part of the multi-year media partnership between eMerge Americas and the NBCUniversal News Group, viewers and users across all of the networks will gain exclusive access to unique programming from the event.
Full coverage plans include:
- CNBC's "Fast Money" (M-F, 5PM ET), anchored by Melissa Lee, will broadcast live from the event. In addition, CNBC's Chief International Correspondent Michelle Caruso-Cabrera will report live from eMerge Americas for CNBC's Business Day programming.
- MSNBC's "The Rundown with José Díaz-Balart" (Weekdays, 9AM) will broadcast live Monday, May 4th and MSNBC reporters will cover eMerge Americas live for msnbc.com/shift.
Based in Miami, Telemundo plans to send multiple programs to cover eMerge Americas, including:
- Telemundo's "Enfoque con José Díaz-Balart" (Sunday, 12PM) will air a segment about eMerge on Sunday, May 3rd.
- Telemundo's Diego Schoening will report live Monday, May 4th and Tuesday, May 5th for "Un Nuevo Día" (M-F, 7AM-10AM).
- Telemundo's "Al Rojo Vivo" (M-F, 4PM), hosted by María Celeste Arrarás, will feature stories about fashion and technology.
The websites of these NBCUniversal networks will be the exclusive destination for live streaming portions of eMerge Americas. In addition, NBC News' Chuck Todd, moderator of "Meet the Press," MSNBC and Telemundo's José Díaz-Balart and CNBC's Melissa Lee will moderate panels at the event.
eMerge Americas 2015 is expected to attract more than 10,000 attendees, hundreds of top companies and the world's leading disruptors and thought leaders.
Key elements on this year's agenda include:
- eGov: Government Innovation Summit – Prominent mayors and government officials from around the globe gather to address the challenges faced by accelerated urbanization and how to transform their urban communities into Smart Cities through the power of innovative technology.
- Startup Showcase – Entrepreneurs from over 100 start-up incubators/accelerators from Latin America and Europe compete for funding from well-known investors.
- Country Pavilions – Participating nations from the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia showcase their local innovations and connect with strategic partners, generate new international leads and become a part of the ever-expanding technological transformation in the Americas.
- Women, Innovation & Technology (WIT) – A one-day summit showcasing top female professionals from different industries discussing how they are transforming the business landscape through technology and innovation.