CNBC Asia is teaming up with Credit Suisse as the exclusive broadcast host for this year's 18th Annual Credit Suisse Asian Investment Conference (AIC) in Hong Kong.
The network will provide on-air and online coverage of the conference from 23-27 March.
AIC is one of the most exclusive business gatherings in the Asia Pacific region. Attended by prominent political, economic, financial, and academic figures, the conference attracts institutional and hedge fund investors as well as high-net-worth individuals and business leaders who seek access to influential ideas and actionable advice.
CNBC anchors, Susan Li and Bernie Lo, will front this coverage, hosting the network's flagship morning programme, Squawk Box Asia, live from the AIC on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, and providing live on-the-ground updates throughout the week including exclusive interviews with the world's brightest thinkers, problem solvers and policy makers.
- Helman Sitohang, CEO, Asia Pacific, Credit Suisse
- Bambang Brodjonegoro, Finance Minister, Indonesia
- José Manuel Barroso, Former European Commission President
- Motoshige Itoh, Member of Japan's Council on Economic and Fiscal Policy
- Robert Shiller, Nobel Laureate (Economics)
- Andrew Robb , Minister of Trade & Investment, Australia
- Richard Fisher, Former Dallas Fed President
- Pridiyathorn Devakula, Deputy Prime Minister, Thailand
In addition to CNBC's extensive on-air coverage, a live blog providing access to the chatter on the ground will be featured here http://www.cnbc.com/asian-investment-conference.